We will be following all New Jersey COVID-19 best practices to help prevent and slow the spread of COVID-19. Per Executive Orders No. 241 and 242, individuals are no longer required to wear masks in our public setting, though unvaccinated individuals are strongly encouraged to do so.
In addition, we will:
- Place signage at facility entrances to instruct patrons that they cannot enter if they:
- Are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms: Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue, headache, muscle/body aches, runny nose/congestion, new loss of taste or smell, or nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Were diagnosed with or suspected to have had COVID-19 exposure and are still within the required isolation period as defined by CDC.
- Place signs throughout to reemphasize the protective measures in place, including maintaining physical distancing, hand sanitation, and cleaning protocols.
- Clean high-touch surfaces frequently including balls, paddles, railings, bathrooms, and countertops.
- Encourage 100% contactless payment by using the Court Reserve online system.
- Conduct health screening of all staff daily in accordance with Executive Order No. 192 (2020).
- Provide hand sanitizers throughout the facility.
Join our MBPC Members community on Facebook!