Membership Options, Activity Charges & Benefits
Why Become a Member at MBPC?
There are 3 primary benefits to becoming a member at MBPC:
- You can BOOK IN ADVANCE based on membership type below
- You can book ON-LINE using either the member portal or the Court Reserve APP
- You PAY LESS than non-members
Beginning in 2023 we have five types of memberships based on availability. Each of these memberships offer different advance booking opportunities as shown below. Some of the memberships may or may not be available at this time.
Use the LINK below to see which memberships are available and/or to join a waitlist:
IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP REMINDERS
- Membership fees are billed in total through the Court Reserve system at time of booking and are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be suspended or put on-hold,
- Memberships auto-renew UNLESS you take action to cancel or upgrade it.
- Three (3) month memberships are for consecutive months.
Below are the 2023 activity rates (in addition to membership fees) for all members and guests. Guests pay additional fees over member rates per hour and can only book most activities 24 hours in advance.*
*There are no restrictions on how far in advance a Guest may book a Private Lesson. During June, July and August Guests may book 48 hours in advance.
For a detailed description of each activity please refer to the PLAY section
- Guests (non-members) are welcome to participate in all MBPC activities
- All guests MUST check-in at the front desk and sign a waiver prior to participating in any MBPC activity
- There will be a $5 per guest per hour fee on top of member rates shown above
- Guests cannot book on-line, so they have to call /email/walk-in to the front desk up to one day in advance to reserve courts (48 hours during summer months) and/or register for any club events, space permitting
- For court rentals, the fee can be charged to a member’s account or paid directly by the guest. For events (Socials, Clinics, Lessons), a guest must pay directly.
- Unlike members, guests are only able to book activities/reserve courts 24-hours in advance (or 48 hours during the summer months) and CANNOT book on-line. The exception to this are Private Lessons which can be booked at any time
- We ask that guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled activity
Join our MBPC Members community on Facebook!