Membership Options, Activity Charges & Benefits
Beginning in 2023 we offer five types of memberships to the Pickleball community based on availability. Each of these memberships offer different advance booking opportunities as shown below:
IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP REMINDERS
- Membership fees are billed in total through the Court Reserve system at time of booking and are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be suspended or put on-hold,
- Memberships auto-renew UNLESS you take action to cancel or upgrade it by CALLING the Front Desk.
- Three (3) month memberships are for consecutive months.
Below are the 2023 activity rates (in addition to membership fees) for all members and guests. Guests pay additional fees over member rates per hour and can only book most activities 24 hours in advance.*
*There are no restrictions on how far in advance a Guest may book a Private Lesson
For a detailed description of each activity please refer to the PLAY section
- Guests (non-members) are welcome to participate in all MBPC activities
- All guests MUST check-in at the front desk and sign a waiver prior to participating in any MBPC activity
- There will be a $5 per guest per hour fee on top of member rates shown above
- Guests may call /email/walk-in to the front desk up to one day in advance to reserve courts and/or register for any club events, space permitting
- For court rentals, the fee can be charged to a member’s account or paid directly by the guest. For events (Socials, Clinics, Lessons), a guest must pay directly.
- Unlike members, guests are only able to book activities/reserve courts 24-hours in advance. The exception to this are Private Lessons which can be booked at any time
- Guests are limited to 6 events per year before they will be encouraged to sign up for one of our membership options
- We ask that guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled activity
Join our MBPC Members community on Facebook!